Our guide to how you can help support Ukraine. Our concierge will be open to both non-members & members for any assistance in supporting & donating to causes to benefit Ukraine...
As the Russian invasion of Ukraine threatens more lives, here are some meaningful ways you can help. Please note that support is available from The Lexo Club Concierge for everyone who would like to support Ukraine, regardless of member status with us.
According to UN data, in 2021 the crisis in Ukraine affected 1.5 million people — half a million of whom are children and minors. As with any crisis, women, children, and the poor will be those most affected. Ukrainian parents are already taking heartbreaking measures to protect their children including sending them into school wearing stickers identifying their blood types in case of bombings.
Click the read more button below to read the full guide with links to donate. You can also ask the concierge to assist with making donations...
1. People in Need is providing humanitarian aid to over 200,000 people on the ground. For those most in need, they provide food packages, emergency shelter, safe access to drinking water, hygiene items, and coal for heating. Donate here.
2. The Ukrainian Red Cross does loads of humanitarian work, from aiding refugees to training doctors. Donate here.
3. The International Medical Corps is on the front lines and prepared to help citizens with emergency health care services, as well as mental health and psychosocial support. The agency is also keeping the pandemic top of mind throughout the crisis by prioritizing COVID-19 awareness and prevention services, to help keep displaced citizens safe from the pandemic. Donate here.
4. CARE International is responding to the crisis by providing Ukrainians in need with food, hygiene kits, psychosocial support services, access to water, and access to cash. Donate here.
5. Nova Ukraine is a nonprofit that delivers aid packages to Ukraine with everything from baby food and hygiene products, to clothes and household supplies. Donate here.
6. UNICEF Ukraine is repairing schools damaged by the bombings and providing an emergency response to children affected by the conflict. Donate here.
7. UNHRC has stepped up its operations and is working with governments in neighboring countries "calling on them to keep borders open to those seeking safety and protection.” You can help support refugees by donating here.
8. Nigerians in Diaspora Organization Europe has created a resource to help support those trying to leave Ukraine, complete with a “survival list,” Telegram groups to join, places to donate for those wanting to help from overseas, and social accounts to follow for the latest information. You can learn more about their work and donate here.
9. OutRight Action is stepping up to make sure that they are not left behind and that they are protected in this time of crisis. The organization will be helping to support LGBTQ+ groups and organizations on the ground who are setting up shelters and providing safety for citizens. All donations made to OutRight will go directly to the cause. You can donate here.
Our thoughts and prayers are constantly with Ukraine as they face the most difficult time of their lives right now. I am personally devastated each day while this horror occurs. We never involve The Lexo Club and politics but this is not anything else but an international crisis. We are offering our support via our concierge to anyone from the public to our own members in making donations, finding protests and working with charities. We urge you to click the links above and see what amazing work can be done with all of our support."
Prices may or may not include VAT & Booking Fees. These are capped at 22.8% + £0.20 per order. Offers, Tickets, Features or Access may be limited to eligible members only. Always read article fully or ask the concierge for more information.
Tickets are priced at £25 per person for members or £35 per person (sold in pairs) for clients. Please contact The Lexo Club Concierge for more information regarding this event or to make a booking...